Thursday, February 3, 2011

All good things must come to an end / When one door closes another one opens

We've enjoyed free cable since we moved into this house two and a half years ago, but all the ice and snow from the last few days snapped the outside cable so those days are over.

The last couple days we've been snowed in and due to the no cable situation unfortunately couldn't watch local news to see what was going on with the roads and the weather, but fortunately we could spend hours and hours (and hours and hours) watching Friday Night Lights episodes!

Tomorrow I have to go back to real life, which means I have to spend the next couple days at the courthouse for jury duty. Yuck. It's the most tedious mind-numbingly boring thing I've ever experienced. I'll comfort myself with the thought that I can return home at the end of the day to Tim Riggins.

Timmy Riggs!! #33!! You just don't know how much I love that character and that show.

2 comments:

  1. it's a shame that Smash Williams killed him a few episode back. Tackled him to death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now Smash is killing Tim?! After he already tackled Coach to death? What's this world coming to?
    All the funniest texts saved in my phone are about this. You most recently told me that it was actually Landry that killed Coach.

    ReplyDelete